that address the needs of today's
P&C X-Ray Services has been a provider of radiology supplies and services for over 40 years. The business has been relocated to a new office with warehouse in the 290 & Fairbanks N. Houston area.
P&C X-Ray Services is licensed by the Department of State Radiation Machine Services, allowing us to provide sales and service of x-ray equipment under the regulations of the State.
Our trained service engineers are factory trained for installation, maintenance and repairs to OEM specifications. P&C X-Ray service department is led by Owen Quarles with 30+ years of service experience. In addition, our staff includes Field Service Engineers with more than 20 years each of experience with x-ray service, dry laser printers and networking.
Sales of film, accessories, analog and digital equipment and chemicals are available by contacting the office. X-Ray equipment service is also provided by qualified service engineers.
We invite you to contact our office for information regarding radiology services and supplies.
|Now Providing Contrast Injector Service|
- 24/7 Emergency On Call Service
- Radiographic, Fluoroscopic, Portable, Parts and Service
- Digital and Analog Equipment Repair
- Contrast Injector Service
- Automatic Film Processor Maintenance and Repairs
- Scheduled routine maintenance and calibrations
- Faxitron, Corevision, Biovision, DX20 PM and Service
- Full Service Contracts
- X-ray Room Installation and relocations
- Room Planning and Layout
- State Required Calibrations
- Physicist Report of Shielding
- Silver Recovery Solutions
- Darkroom Light Leak and Fog Tests
- All Engineers are Insured & Bonded
- Mammography parts and service
- Medical Imaging
- Family Practice Clinics
- General Practice
- Chiropractic Clinics
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Urgent Care Facilities
We value your business and thank you for your continued support of our company.
Personal Radiation Protection